Friday, December 21, 2007

Cars: which car to choose.... the final decision !

After a lot of umming and ahhhing.... I decided to go for the Lotus Elise R but without the sports pack and 4 point harnesses.

In a slight twist, after I placed the order it turned out that the 2008 specification has changed (compared to the 2007 spec) in that the Touring Pack is no longer standard on the Elise R, so then had to decide if I really wanted the leather and extra comfort. In the end I thought I better had, as it will be an everyday car. Being given the opportunity to change the order, I nearly decided to go for the Sports pack as well, but have to be a little bit sensible :-)

I am expecting the car in March, but even now am starting to get excited.... seems I made the right choice then :-)

No comments: