Friday, September 16, 2011

Poker: EPT dream is still (only) a dream

ept

After my UKIPT cash, I was inspired to invest some of my winnings trying to qualify for the EPT London.

After deciding on a budget of £200 and checking the satellite schedule, the best route for me seemed to be the £33 sat into the weekly £525 satellite.   

Whilst I was hoping to get through the first round of sats at least once…. sadly, after playing 6x £33 sats the closest I got was 14th from 48 runners.

The games were pretty tough and didn’t play particularly well in all the games, but was worth a pop I suppose.

I have also decided that due to my other commitments (holidays, etc.) will not be able to focus on the WCOOP this year.  wcoop-2011-hp    I wasn’t able to spend time playing due to hols and even now there are few satellites that suit my budget and availability.

After all that doom and gloom, I will likely be playing the BBP  Nottingham Live this November, so am trying various routes to qualify for that…. there is always something to aim for in Poker Smile

No comments: