Friday, April 18, 2014

Poker: SCOOP 2014–looking forward to it

scoop

Hoorah, it’s that time of the year again !   I wasn’t all that prepared last year, due to holiday clashes interfering.  This year I am on holiday again, but only clash with the last week of the tournaments, so will at least be able to play the satellites and have a go at most of the games I want to play

To this end  I have picked out the following target tournaments.  As before, I will try to satellite into the middle level, but will likely play the low levels if I fail.

  • 6th May  (Event # 8)  NL Hold'em Heads Up
  • 7th May  (Event #11)  NL Hold'em (Knockout) 
  • 9th May  (Event #17)  FL Omaha Hi-Low
  • 12th May (Event #25)  Mix NLHE/PLO
  • 13th May (Event #28)  FL Triple Draw 2-7
  • 15th May (Event #34)  8 game

Hopefully I’m not trying to take on too many tournaments and some of the timings are not ideal, but am sure I’ll work it out somehow Smile

No comments: