Friday, August 29, 2014

Poker: WCOOP 2014 preview

wcoop2014

It’s that time of year again… when I start dreaming of winning lots of high return tournaments and change my life, yes it’s WCOOP Smile

There seem to be a lot of games I would like to play in this years schedule, but of course it’s not feasible to directly buy-in so need to satellite in

Last year I planned to play 10 events, which turned out to be a little ambitious…. my 2013 results show I didn’t get very far Sad smilealthough did enjoy myself trying of course Smile

This year is a little different, in that we are expecting to exchange contracts on a flat next week , then likely exchange two weeks later… so will doubtless impact any plans I have for playing Poker, right across the WCOOP schedule.   This means I’ll have to be a little more flexible and try to anticipate various imponderables

There are 14 tournaments I’d like to play in… but have already played one satellite for a completely different event… so much for my planning…. so in the end the plan is to have no plan at the moment, other than to play as many events as I can feasibly get into !!

No comments: