Friday, April 10, 2015

Poker: SCOOP 2015–it’s nearly upon me !

scoop2

Wow doesn’t time fly…  no sooner has MicroMillions finished, than it’s time for SCOOP !

Last year’s SCOOP experience was fun, but no cigars were distributed Smile   I targeted 6 tournaments last year, but only ended up playing 4.    I’m therefore wondering if targeting 8 tournaments this year is being a bit optimistic Winking smile

  • May 11th (Event #06)  NL Hold'em Heads Up
  • May 12th (Event #09)  NL Hold'em
  • May 13th (Event #12)  NL Hold'em
  • May 15th (Event #18)  NL Hold'em 6-Max shootout
  • May 19th (Event #30)  NL Hold'em
  • May 21st (Event #35)  8-Game
  • May 21st (Event #36)  NL Hold'em
  • May 22nd (event #39)  HORSE

As always, I will try to satellite into the main events in each case, but then likely just pay to enter anyway.   The total entry fee for all 8 events direct buy-in would be $109.50, so need to make sure I don’t get carried away with the satellites and spend too much!

Fingers crossed I get some kind of result this year Smile

No comments: