Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cars: Lotus Exige S

Top Gear reviewed the Lotus Exige S on Sunday. I was droolling over it and wishing I didn't have to wait until march 2008 for my next car, but then Clarkson and Hampster started going on about how White was a great colour...... ugggghhhh, White looks horrid in my view. The car itself looks and sounds fantastic and I want one.... but it has to be either Dayglow Orange or Deepest Black in colour - nothing else looks good (maybe that bright lime colour may work, you can have a play around on the Lotus Web site colour selector http://www.grouplotus.com/car/car_coloursel.php?id=2)

Actually I really, really want the Exige Cup 240, but that will be really expensive

Mind you, the new Lotus Europa S will be more practical as a day to day car, oh what am I saying !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Highlight of the show had to be Clarkson closing out with the Indestructible Toyota Hilux not starting :)

Where's a mechanic when you need one :)

Mike Shaw said...

That was really funny.... I think Top Gear is a bit hit and miss these days, the Clarkson persona is wearing a bit thin now.

The challenges they do are crazy, but are normally amusing..... I am not convinced any of their modified amphibious cars were actually road legal !