Thursday, February 15, 2007

Poker: Online Poker Sites rating : Ladbrokes

Decided to rate the different Poker Sites I play on, as I often see questions on various forums about what are the best sites to play. I find different sites have different strengths and weaknesses, so will try to summarise my own views in this blog (over time)
Here is the first attempt


Ladbrokes
Good range of games and generally lot of players, so don't have to wait very long for STT or cash game of your choice. Nice range of tournaments including the Poker Million and Cruise !

Interface is OK, but I find it sometimes difficult to see the chip stack numbers and the amount of the bets, as the font is small and shows as white on green background. This is also the only software where I have intermittent but regular horrendous performance problems. Often during MTT but can happen anytime. Only recourse is to reboot PC which is not conducive to relaxed and focused play ! Also difficult to get hand history during the game.

Getting money in and out has good choice of methods and is fairly easy, so no problems there.

Overall rating : fair

No comments: