Friday, July 30, 2010

Poker: Late Night Poker – the one that got away

Every since I found out about the Late Night Poker qualifiers on Full Tilt, I have been having a go !

Tonight I had a go on the 7:15pm and was doing well, then it all blew up after ab0ut 90 minutes with some poor play from my opponents being rewarded with some sick suck outs.   The 9:15pm game I did a bit better and was even up to about 20th out of 84 players left (both games had about 850 runners) but then two big hands went against me, again sick suck outs.  Even my exit hand I had T-9 against 5-4 and he hit his 5 on the flop !    Ended up 46th (with top 27 going through to the 2nd round)  after about 90 minutes play (the second game has quicker blinds levels)

Bit annoyed I got so close, but still so far…. at least I will be able to try again next week !  (if I can summon up the patience that is, as it is quite soul destroying to have so many bad beats in one night!)

No comments: