Wednesday, November 17, 2010

General: first test of publishing a video

Decided to try out creating and publishing a video.  This is my first test, so decided to test out the embedded link as well Smile 

OK Cool – it works ! Smile

I created the original video in CamStudio 2.0 then edited it in Windows Live Movie Maker 2011 (as I’m using Windows 7)  I also used Audacity 1.3 Beta  although in the final edit I just added some music and deleted the original video, so just left with a picture and a couple of bits added by Live Music Maker

All in all, it didn’t cost me a penny and have now got the tools sorted out to do some proper video, etc now (hopefully I’ll get some ideas and some time!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope u r not planning on capturing the Poker evenings on film :)

Jon

Anonymous said...

Mike, if you're going to get into video, then perhaps you should start a youtube channel ? Just a thought.

Alex.