Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Computing : I am now using a new editor for my blog postings

Technorati Tags:

I am posting my first post using Microsoft Live Writer, so lets hope it looks OK :-)

This is a GIF image that I just picked randomly from my hard disk.... html2apologies as I have no idea where it came from but just wanted to see how easy (or otherwise) it is to add an image and format/position it where I want to .... and it's very easy !

Of course HTML tables helps formatting, so have put an example below, just as a test

Title Result
Complete gibberish and here also

I must say, I am pretty impressed with the editing capabilities and will likely use this software for updates to my blogs in future !

Editors Note:   Editing existing postings seems equally easy... I am just adding this paragraph but there really is nothing to it

No comments: