Sunday, September 06, 2009

Poker : BlackBelt Poker

bbp_top_logo_new

In my previous discussion about bankroll/sponsorship, I mentioned that Blackbeltpoker had not got up and running yet, but at last they have opened up their iPoker client by which you can gain points to earn your “belts” and go up the rankings.   The ultimate aim is to get to “Blue Belt” status which gives you a bankroll to play live tournaments !

As I am currently  embroiled in the MansionPoker challenge, I am not going to be able to do anything more than open an account and make a deposit (which takes me up to Orange Belt already :-) ) but hopefully (unless I get a deal with Mansion) will get cracking on this new ”project” in October

The group discussion forums are pretty active and I do join in with those, which will continue to do of course as I intend this to be my primary (and likely only) online Poker community that I actively participate in….!

Will keep you updated, let me know if you also join up and we can be “buddies” :-)

No comments: