Sunday, September 06, 2009

Poker : Mansion Poker challenge - update

mansionPoker

My previous update was after only a few days, but have now been going for one month, albeit less one week as we had a well earned holiday.   In that time I have managed to play 105 STT games, either 10 or 6 seater (all except 4 games at the $20 level)

It has taken me 42 hours of playing time and have made profit of £133.20 (which includes £24 bonuses)

As my sharkscope stats shows, there have been good sessions and bad sessions

shark_sep06

I have cashed 39 times out of 105 (37%) but my ROI is only 5% (according to sharkscope anyway)  I have also had 14 finishes on the bubble (13%)

Whilst I am not exactly “crushing” the game, I do feel comfortable at these stack levels and overall believe my game is fundamentally sound…. but do need to work a bit more to improve my results.   I just need that bit more focus, which should come by getting more time to play, and perhaps re-visit some of the strategy books and online articles to refresh my thinking… hopefully these steps will improve my overall Poker game

So what's next ?   Well, I will certainly continue with my challenge but may only have one or two more weeks of play before having to shutdown for a couple of weeks (due to the impending house move)  The good news is that Lynn is starting her college course at the end of September, so should be able to find more time to play generally :-)

No comments: