Thursday, December 03, 2009

Poker: Black Belt Poker update

bbp_top_logo_new_thumb

I started playing Black Belt Poker (BBP) as my Poker site of choice back in September.   I chose BBP as they offer a grading system instead of rake back for playing, and also have an active user forum for which you also get benefits for participating in.

The basic idea is to earn points every month to get upgraded through the rankings, really aiming at Blue belt where you get sponsored for live play !

November was my first really serious attempt and managed to get from Yellow belt to the Orange belt level.   The side effect (so far at least) is to have made some money at it as well !!    Despite not liking playing cash so much, I made about £70 on cash games and another £50 on single table tournaments (STT) so a good month for me on the Poker tables :-)

My Sharkscope graph (which only shows the STT) also reflects my success !

DisplayGraph

December may be a bit more tricky to maintain my current good fortune, but will be giving it a good go and will report progress :-)

No comments: