Monday, November 30, 2009

General : My first trip to casualty (and hope my only trip !)

Managed to get my finger slammed into Lynn’s car door on Saturday !     I was OK to begin with, but about 15 mins after (I guess when the adrenaline had subsided) I did begin to feel a bit queasy and sweaty and nearly fainted !   Luckily I was able to sit down and get a drink of water so was OK but the finger was a bit sore and bruised !!

On Sunday the fingernail was completely black so called NHS direct who went through some symptoms and in the end recommended me to go to casualty

I duly went and was actually only in there 2 hours, which I thought was pretty good… especially considering they did an X-Ray (luckily nothing fractured) and poked about with a needle (you don't want to know!)

I don't think it will stop me shuffling the cards on Thursday but am sure we can work something out if it does ;-)

No comments: