Monday, December 20, 2010

General: Decided to setup Twitter account

After years of thinking I would never use it, I finally succumbed to setup myself with a Twitter account !

http://www.twitter.com/mikeshawuk

I was a bit upset my normal username was not available, nor the obvious name based ones, but in the end plumped for “mzshawuk” as I’m likely to remember it and hopefully so will other people !

For anyone redirected here from Twitter who doesn’t already know me, then “Hello” to you Smile   This blog is mainly for my Poker related activities, but also put in a few other bits and pieces from time to time.  My main interests are Poker, (of course!) Technology( in general), Photography, Games and Cars.   My profile photo is from when I did Locost racing (http://www.750mc.co.uk/F-locost.php) for a couple of seasons, although that was back in 2004/2005 so becoming a distant memory now….

Anyways, will be seeing how often I use Twitter and if it is really useful to me, so hope to see tweet with you soon…

No comments: