Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Poker: EPT season 9 adventure

ept-9-header

You know how it is… you review the EPT schedule for the new season and start thinking “well, I could attend those dates in Sanremo….” and before you know it, you’re planning which PokerStars Satellites to register for !!

 

Yes, I have decided to add an EPT entry to my Poker objectives Smile

With the poor schedule of the UKIPT tour this year, I have tried dabbling with EPT qualification before, with both the PCA and the EPT London events

This time round, I am going to probably try two or maybe three of the 33 Euro feeders for each event I am interested in.

There are currently satellites running for EPT Sanremo (Oct 2012), so that is first on my list…. then will probably try later in the year for EPT PCA (Jan 2013), EPT London (Mar 2013) and maybe even EPT Grand Final in Monaco (May 2013)   I’m sure the other locations are delightful, but will need to restrict myself to a sub set of events, else my bankroll will disappear to quickly !

Just hope I am not overstretching myself, but may as well take a punt at it, as would certainly be a huge deal for me just to attend!

No comments: