Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poker : Pokerstars SCOOP

Pokerstars are running their Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP)  from April 2nd for 2 weeks.

There are three levels of play for low, medium and high buy-in's so am looking at entering three or four events myself !

One thing of particular usefulness is that there are feeder satellites tournaments into the main events, some of which allow you to use your Frequent Player Points (FPP)   As it happens I have several thousand FPP which I can use, so hope to qualify on the cheap rather than having to pay all the entry fees

At the moment I am hoping to enter :-

4th April : Pot Limit Omaha ($22)
5th April : HORSE (if I qualify through satellite  as its $109 entry fee!)
9th April : 8 game ($44)
10th April : No limit Holdem  ($22)

Will report how I get on with the satellites  (if I do any good :-) ) and the tournaments I decide to enter.

No comments: