Sunday, August 23, 2009

General: Cinema – The Time Traveler’s Wife

Went to see The Time Traveler’s Wife last night at the local Vue cinema.

Unsurprisingly perhaps, it was not my choice of film so wasn’t sure if I would enjoy it or not.  In the end I did find it quite interesting and surprisingly engaging…. although this may have been at least partly down to the couple of pints I had before going in to see the film !

The story is one of those where you get drawn into the “what’s going to happen” aspect of the early stages of the film, but then I found I was making up my own subplots towards the end, as it got a bit predictable (especially as you keep getting glimpses of what’s going to happen by the plot and structure of the story itself)

Lynn enjoyed it and although overall I thought it was OK, it does seem to be one for the girls…..  GI Joe next time for me ;-)

No comments: