Thursday, August 13, 2009

Poker : Mansion Poker progress report

In my previous Bankroll/sponsorship entry, I had been playing 4 days and made good progress.

Unfortunately since then, I have gone a bit backwards in terms of hit rate, but has been quite interesting experience so far.   In 10 days I have managed to play a total of 51 STT games (mix of 6 and 10 seaters), cash in with 19 of them, giving me a profit of £88

I am finding that the $20 level of STT relatively “easy” in that although most games are tough, there are normally at least a couple of “donks” who will play reckless and hopefully give you all their chips :-)   

Last night was quite tough for me though, as I went through what seemed like a huge number of bad beats in several games, all at the bubble stage so ended up going from chip lead to being out on the bubble  (actually, looking back I have finished on the bubble 8 times of the 51 games!) !!!   Still, that’s Poker, as they say….

It is quite tricky to play lots of games, one after another, but most of the time is quite fun and most definitely absorbing all the time

Unfortunately am on holiday next week, so will not be having any more games until Monday 24th at the earliest… just hope I don’t forget how to in the meantime ;-)

Will keep you updated how things go in a few weeks time…..

No comments: