Sunday, August 08, 2010

Poker: Late Night Poker Freeroll - Round 2

lnp I have been eagerly looking forward to round 2, but realise it is a long shot still.

It kicks off at 8:35pm with 315 runners
1-12th get through
13-16th get Points as consolation prize

Fairly steady in the first 20 minutes so at the break am doing OKish…

Break 1: 1900/2413   152 /261

First hand after the break I get AT and manage to find myself allin on the K77 flop against AA !   Kindof lost the plot there I think, and am down to around 140 chips !

Next hand see TT so get allin but against AKo and QQ !! but hit T on river and triple up to 565 chips

Still not playing well and make a stab at an unraised pot when I hit 2nd pair but get found out by to pair…. so finished 225th at around 9:15 pm

I really didn’t play well at all, which is disappointing.   Really I should have not played, as it wasn’t really very convenient, so had to play in front of the TV and was also feeling tired.   As it was a free-roll and wanted time to take another pop at qualifying before the 15th August final I went ahead anyway… but wish I hadn’t now….

Will have to go back to the grinding through round 1 again now.

No comments: