Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Poker: July summary

Compared to an exciting June, July was a quiet month for me

On Black Belt Poker (BBP) only playing for 16 hours, being 22 Hold’em STT and 1 MTT, but still somehow also managed 1 Omaha HL MTT !   

The results are accordingly dull, being a total month profit of £42, not that I am complaining… any profit is a profit and much better than a loss !! 

Interestingly my 12x 6 seater STT netted me a loss of £7 (2 wins and 1 second) and my 10x 10 seater STT had a profit of £57 (2 wins and 5 third places!)  which is the opposite to my June results… still I suppose the sample is very small.    I also had one sponsored MTT but didn’t do well, and the Omaha HL was a £7 loss.

Did also play for 7 hours on Pokerstars, 1x HORSE and 10x 8 Game STT netting me a loss of $12 (about £8)

Looking forward, I have a week off in August and other things probably kicking off which will likely also restrict my Poker hours, but am still Green Belt on BBP for August and have enough points to play two more sponsored tournaments.   

Am also trying to get onto Late Night Poker via Full Tilt which looks like it will eat a load of my playing time in August as well, but sometimes you just got to put in the hours….  :-)

No comments: