Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cars: goodbye Lotus…..

It is sooner than I wished, but the time has come to say goodbye to my Lotus Elise R :-(

IMG_0071

Unfortunately Lynn can’t really get in and out the car anymore and even when in it seems more sensitive to the “bumps”   The only time I get to drive it alone is going to and from work, so faced with the prospect of driving Lynn’s Fiesta weekends, holidays and whenever we go out together, the sensible option is to change it.  OK so when it comes to cars…. me and “sensible” don’t always go together, but the time really has come… in fact the car has already gone… it was picked up last Thursday.

The better news is that I have ordered my Jaguar XF 3.0 S (Diesel) http://www.jaguar.com/  It’s 0-60 is only 5.9 secs, but that’s not bad for a 2 ton of car :-)

No comments: