Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Poker: BBP catch up

Has it really been over two weeks since the grading finished !   I have certainly been enjoying the sheer luxury of being able to play what games I like, when I like and stop playing when I want :-)

Since the grading has finished I have only been "fiddling about" and not really playing anything too serious in order to rest and recuperate.   My main aim after the grading is to try and build up my bankroll and also reacquaint myself with some of the non-Holdem games that I hadn't touched for the last two months ! 

Unfortunately BBP only offer Hold' em tournaments so have been playing some cash games for Omaha and 7 card stud.  Will carry on with BBP until I either blow all my remaining balance or earn enough to reload my PokerStars account

I haven't been doing too badly so far...

Game                      

Minutes  

Profit/Loss (GBP)
Hold’em Cash

152

-3.54

Hold’em (23x) Tournaments

1312

16.19

Omaha Cash

83

-6.79

Omaha HiLo Cash

298

9.26

Stud Cash

626

-4.22

so I have a total profit of £10.90 since grading finished.... not a huge comeback but certainly better than losing money !!   My Hold' em tournament results are a little disappointing, but am sure I will be able to turn that around over a bigger sample size.   My Hold' em cash results started out pretty well then slipped back on my last session with a big loss, but obviously have only spent a very small amount of time playing so far.  

All in all, I am pretty content with my play so far and am enjoying the game a lot more now I can suit myself on when to play and how much to risk.   April will see me take advantage of my Green belt status and will be able to take a shot once a month in a higher stakes tournament, so looking forward to that immensely

No comments: