Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Poker : June summary

I wasn't intending to do a summary every month, but as June was another good month wanted to brag a bit about it :-)    Luckily for me, June has built on my success in May which is fantastic.

My Pokerstars form wasn’t all that great and dropped $82 in the month.  Not sure how it happened but managed to play Omaha HL cash (dropped $13) and 2 Omaha tourneys (dropped $30) so it seems diversity is costing me money at the moment !   My sole HORSE tourney  I managed to bubble out so lost my $6 and the remaining $30 loss came from playing 21 x 8 Game tourneys as I only cashed in 4 of them.     I was particularly pleased to come 7th from 110 players but as the entry was only $2, I only won $5 :-) 

June also encompassed a weeks holiday during which I didn’t play any Poker, so only played 54 tournaments.  I snuck in 1 Pot Limit Omaha HL game, in which I came 57th from 81, so lost my £7.61 entry fee, but the rest were all No limit Holdem.

Total playing time was 40 hours and cashed in 18 of the 53 Hold’em games.   In 18 x 6 seater STT made a profit of £19, 21 x 10 seater STT lost £50, 2 x 20 seater STT won £12, 4 x 30 seater STT won £20 and larger MTT won £255  (came 2nd in 235 player tourney)

My sharpscope stats look like this for end June:

 bbp_SNG_Jun10

So my total profit in US dollars for June was $243 compared to $205 in May (leaving me only $1600 down for the year to date !)

For July I hope to carry on doing the same (but forgoing the Omaha cash games and tournaments !) and still have around 3 sponsored tournaments to enter (when they restart these tournaments after the WSOP has finished)

No comments: