Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Poker: EPT Barcelona again

Last time I did OK, but still not getting the top prize, but this time round there were 18 people in the running, but I finished 13th after 20 minutes !

Just didn't get any good luck.... most pots were raised so only playing a few hands, but one hand I dropped around 400 of my 1500 starting chips when my A-T was re-raised by a really tight player.... my bet on the A-x-x flop got no respect and he went all-in on the river.  I was convinced I was behind so folded...

After that I was always struggling and ended up going all-in with 5-5 and was disappointed to see a call then re-raise all-in which was called.... one player had Q-Q but the other had K-J and hit 2 pair on the flop then full house on the turn so was victim of poor timing !

I don't have enough FPP for another go now... so will have to pay to try next time !

No comments: