Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Poker: Game selection review

After my end of April review, I knew I wasn’t doing well on Cash games again in May… so did a quick analysis.   Sure enough the stats don’t look great for May….

Cash Games
Hold’em  -41.08
Omaha    -43.74
Omaha HiLo  11.79
7 card Stud  -2.95

So a total loss of -£75.98

Luckily for me, my tournament results are a lot better, being £116.31 up at the moment

I’ve therefore decided to have a sabbatical on Cash games for the moment as I am clearly not in the right mind set, nor got the bankroll to sustain my losses.

I am therefore playing $10 STT and various MTT on Black Belt Poker, plus HORSE and 8 game STT on Pokerstars.   This should keep me amused and entertained until I can build up my bankroll again, then will take another view on whether to go for it on the cash games again or not.

No comments: