Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Poker: Green belt update

With my early exit from the BBP League game, it has given me time to reflect a bit on what I have achieved as Green Belt and what I want to do in the next few months, whilst still at this level…..

green_belt_icon

Since achieving my Green Belt status with BBP, I have been enjoying some of the rewards, namely the three sponsored tournaments played (so far)  and the logo subscription (although haven’t had all that much time to review the huge amount of training videos available there yet!)

Although I haven’t really been hitting the tables all that much, I think I will still be able to eek out my Green Belt status for another three months.   

I am planning to enter the $250k Sunday tournament this weekend, then have enough points available for one big tournament per month for the three months following.   After that,  I will be flung back into the hordes at Yellow Belt level sadly (unless I get a big cash in one of my tournaments :-) ), but will face that when I come to it……

It’s a shame I didn’t (and won’t) get to play in any live tournament as a sponsored player, but certainly are enough online tournaments to keep me amused :-)

No comments: