Monday, June 26, 2006

Music: recent additions

Recently added some CD's to my collection

Goldfrapp - Supernature
Took a bit of a risk buying this one, but it's OK, with couple of really good tracks.

KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope
Saw KT on various TV programs and liked what she played. Little disappointed with the album, most of the stuff that I hadn't heard before is a little flat and girly

Gorillaz - Demon Days
Only heard two or three tracks before I bought this album, like KT was disappointed when first heard it through, but more I play it the more I like it

Green Day - american idiot
Best of the four by far. Lots of energy, good tunes, good lyrics. Having said that, starting to wear off a little and find myself skipping one or two tracks now. Overall great album still

Apart from the four albums above, my car 6 disk changer also has The Best of Black Sabbath (double CD) To be honest, thisCD is the only reason I haven't changed the CDs in the car.... I just can't wait to hear it again and again. Olden but definately golden.....

No comments: