Wednesday, June 21, 2006

World Cup: England v's Sweden

It's never easy with England (part 3)

Before the game I would have said I'd be happy with a draw (although I have a sneaking suspicion that Equador want to play England rather than Sweden!) but that last minute 2nd goal by Sweden was just pathetic.... the long throw in, which is then almost accidentally knocked on the thigh of a Swedish player into the England goal.... absolutely dismal.

It was a good game to watch overall, with good plays by both teams, so as I said before it is better to watch something that is exciting than have a boring experience, but for goodness sake, can someone show Frank Lampard where the goal is ! He definitely needs some shooting practice....

Talking of practice, I hope Sven has the boys practicing those penalties.......

No comments: