Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Poker : Black Belt Poker League V - Leg 3

bbp_league

I'm really hoping to do better than the last couple of weeks, last longer than 15 minutes and get some decent points this time!

With 52 runners it's not a bad crowd so plenty of oppertunity to get some decent points this week, just need to keep focus and discipline.... and maybe get a beer :-)

First hand on SB with 7-3s and make up blind after one limper.   SebastianKat to my left raises so I fold.

Second hand I get Q-Js on button and make 4x raise after one limper.  SebastianKat reraises another 200, so decided to fold.  So far so good for my new attitude, managing to keep out of trouble early on !

Sit tight waiting for a hand, then on tenth hand get T-T on the button and re-raise, but SebastianKat in SB re-raised (again... stats for first 10 hands are VP:60 PR:50 AFq:75 at this point so been very aggro) so decided to launch one and go all-in.  He called with J-J and I am out in 52nd place after 10 minutes.... ho hum, so much for my new attitude :-)

The details of my miserable performance in the league tables, etc are available from the Poker League Group Page

No comments: