Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Poker: BBP League V – Leg 2

bbp_league

Poker League V time again (Leg 2)  I am determined to play tight/aggro and have a steady start this time...

First hand I get A9o and limp UTG, then call smallish raise from SB   Hit 932 flop and bet out but bottle out when K hits then a T on river, so just loose 1/3 of my stack, so much for my strategy  :-)

Get TT next hand so call raise and bet out J84 flop.... then bet the 9 turn and take the pot down - phew

Missing flops with AQs and A9s soon see me down to 800 after 7 hands and am 55th from 58 remaining after 10 minutes

Andy took me out after raising AJo and called my allin reraise with 99  The flop of J64 put paid to my chances so finished 56th after 19 minutes on the 13th hand

The details of the league tables, etc are available from the Poker League Group Page

No comments: