Thursday, January 21, 2010

Poker:Black Belt Poker-Grading week:Day 4

Phew nearly there now !   Day 3 wasn’t a good one for me, so had high hopes for today.

I stuck to my tried and trusted 4 tabling today, not wanting to get distracted from my task.  Unfortunately the day didn’t start well and my money slipped away.  One particularly memorable hand I got my QQ in against AKs for a huge pot and the flop was blank, turn was blank but the river was a sickening K… but for that K my day would have been a lot better !

Still, you have to accept the hands the poker gods give you and move on…

In the end, my second session was a bit up and down, and ended up $5 down for the second half of the session, seeing my daily loss totalling $80

Overall I am $130 down on the week (£80),  with one more session to go… no pressure then :-)

Bring it on !

No comments: