Saturday, January 23, 2010

Poker:Black Belt Poker-Grading week:Day 5

After day 4 made it a couple of days of loosing money I really wanted a good run today.

Sadly, Day 5 was also a loosing day, this time $75 down.   My big losses were when I got KK in against QQ pre-flop, got all-in preflop with 77 on the BB against JTo and getting all-in with 33 against 44 with a straight draw on the flop (ok that last one was a huge mistake :-) ) but otherwise was doing OK play wise

I have at least completed the minimum hours, so will get some reward for my time and money but seems a remote chance my results are good enough…. perhaps I would have been better off investing the extra time to do the Single table Tournament (STT) rather than focusing on Cash tables which are not traditionally my thing……

I will try to sneak a couple of hours over the weekend to try and get some improvement in my performance, but the worst thing possible would be to try and chase my losses !

No comments: